Game Grumps Honey Ham HD Game Grumps Honey Ham HD

It's not bad, you just need to refine your animation and lip-sinking and it will be just fine. Another note would be to detail out your character designs so they are even more pleasurable to watch.

Mortal Kombat Angry Birds Mortal Kombat Angry Birds

You just don't see claymation as much as you use to on this site; very well done.

Rats tale - the quest Rats tale - the quest

Most impressive work considering it was done with a mouse rather than a pad. The animation needs some work though, also the voice acting; if you can get those two elements down you will surely do good here on the flash portal.

demomedes responds:

It's true I drew everything with a mouse. Thanks for the advice.

SHIFT SHIFT

i enjoyed this very much, one question though. where these assets custom assets or assets ripped from another program?

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you. Everything was Originally ripped and/or downloaded from Google. But, There are some custom ones I made myself. Ex. The entire Background.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

love it!, so what exactly did shad draw? i know he is more into detail so did he do the intro?

Dennis Dennis

would had been a tad bit better if dennis started chewing the screaming food lol

Stereotypes Vs Pikachu Stereotypes Vs Pikachu

i thought that pretty tight, hair and animation need worked on but looked solid.

5secondcollab 5secondcollab

whats the name of the credit song?!

The Trespasser The Trespasser

it is about time we see some more clamation uploaded lol

Construction Men (Scene1) Construction Men (Scene1)

i think i speak for everyone when i say... we... want... more!!!
thank you for subbing something that actually gives us a nit on newgrounds considering there really isn't a story behind newgrounds characters.