Lying 0.2 Lying 0.2

I dig the feel of this version opposed to the last submission. I think there is some reel potential in this, and I am eager to hear the final product. The voice sample works in an ambient track more than a dance track in my opinion.

Retro's *new* Demo Reel 2015 Retro's *new* Demo Reel 2015

Hey man this was pretty good. A key tip that I was given was to keep your demos to the 1-2 minute mark (I did enjoy the long timer jokes though). There are some tips and tricks to getting a broader range and improving quality overall here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-102G9YnQ&list=PLSQwCHlOc7v9j-h_Wft-_snOAAPneCrK3. I hope this helped!

retroarcademonkey responds:

Hey, thanks man! As for the length, there's a lot I should've really cut out. I am completely aware that three minutes is too damn long. When editing the reel, I faced the challenge of keeping certain voices, and cutting certain voices. Ultimately I cut the 9 minute recording down to like, 3 minutes.

When it comes to range, I have a lot to learn so I really appreciate you giving me a link on some tips!

Thanks, mate!

Orchestral Cover - Final Fantasy IX Battle Theme Orchestral Cover - Final Fantasy IX Battle Theme

This is great man! Try to interact with the other artists on here so that you might receive some cool tips and tricks. A great place to start is the Forum (under the community section up top).

OC-DC responds:

Thank you! :D
Will certainly check the forum in the future :)

Voice Demo 2014 Voice Demo 2014

There is a very soothing gruffness to your voice. It sounds fantastic, and seems to be a key focal point in the voices you do. Keep at it, and I could easily see your name in the credits of a renowned project.

Gianni responds:

This is normally the part where I'd say "RENOWNED!? I CAN ONLY DAYDREAM OF BEING IN SOMETHING RENOWNED!" but I guess now that'd be an insult to some of the awesome projects with large followings I have been lucky enough to be a part of, like Death Battle or Bear and Bunny Boo 2. Thanks a bunch for the compliments, and I meant what I said, keep going! I think you definitely have a lot of potential!

Prelude In 8-bit Prelude In 8-bit

reminds me of a credit role on an old school classic, well done

SourJovis responds:

Thanks!

ToRtiK - Last Chance ToRtiK - Last Chance

good stuff, as soon as one beat seems to become to repetitive it seems that another is right around the corner to great you and keep you enveloped in the experince. i think this is a very well done song 4/5 5/5

ToRtiK responds:

I thank you very much. :))

Shadow Assassins Shadow Assassins

it started of very strong but kinda faded away good song and i enjoyed the bit of audio at the beginning

AngelofPeace responds:

Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to rework it for the animation.

MrKittie - [x] :( [x] MrKittie - [x] :( [x]

i like the tune, i think it is actually somewhat well done; of course there is some work to be had but really this just feels like an experimental piece, i'd love to see you at your full potential.

MrKittie responds:

If i actually took my time with it, i'm sure that it would have been something even better.
Yeah the flaws were left there intentionally and i also agree that this was somewhat experimental.

My full potential of electronic music would be shown in a future album that i plan on releasing on beatport. Although i enjoy doing stuff like this from time to time.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

the sound give me more of a mortal kombat the movie feel but good nether the less.

It's Like It's Like

brings me back man.... back to cypress hill, love the clean beat and the lyrics fit it perfect.