Game Grumps Honey Ham HD Game Grumps Honey Ham HD

It's not bad, you just need to refine your animation and lip-sinking and it will be just fine. Another note would be to detail out your character designs so they are even more pleasurable to watch.

Mortal Kombat Angry Birds Mortal Kombat Angry Birds

You just don't see claymation as much as you use to on this site; very well done.

Rats tale - the quest Rats tale - the quest

Most impressive work considering it was done with a mouse rather than a pad. The animation needs some work though, also the voice acting; if you can get those two elements down you will surely do good here on the flash portal.

demomedes responds:

It's true I drew everything with a mouse. Thanks for the advice.

Bouncy Ball Bouncy Ball

This is very interesting, you should figure out a way to get this on os and ios. You could make alot of money.

MadDesign responds:

Yeah i wanted to but it always failed at compiling it out, i accidentaly deleted it :I
I'll guess i have to start again.

MLP: Dating SiM MLP: Dating SiM

YES! XD

MadVTaco responds:

noep. DX

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

number 21 os bugged and the date the 22 other than that everything seems to be in order

Lying 0.2 Lying 0.2

I dig the feel of this version opposed to the last submission. I think there is some reel potential in this, and I am eager to hear the final product. The voice sample works in an ambient track more than a dance track in my opinion.

Retro's *new* Demo Reel 2015 Retro's *new* Demo Reel 2015

Hey man this was pretty good. A key tip that I was given was to keep your demos to the 1-2 minute mark (I did enjoy the long timer jokes though). There are some tips and tricks to getting a broader range and improving quality overall here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-102G9YnQ&list=PLSQwCHlOc7v9j-h_Wft-_snOAAPneCrK3. I hope this helped!

retroarcademonkey responds:

Hey, thanks man! As for the length, there's a lot I should've really cut out. I am completely aware that three minutes is too damn long. When editing the reel, I faced the challenge of keeping certain voices, and cutting certain voices. Ultimately I cut the 9 minute recording down to like, 3 minutes.

When it comes to range, I have a lot to learn so I really appreciate you giving me a link on some tips!

Thanks, mate!

Orchestral Cover - Final Fantasy IX Battle Theme Orchestral Cover - Final Fantasy IX Battle Theme

This is great man! Try to interact with the other artists on here so that you might receive some cool tips and tricks. A great place to start is the Forum (under the community section up top).

OC-DC responds:

Thank you! :D
Will certainly check the forum in the future :)

Egressor pt3 Egressor pt3

please tell me you are making a game out of this content.

For Old Time's Sake For Old Time's Sake

I see you can't draw bare feet :P, anyway everything else is great! I hope you continue your work.

G3no responds:

actually yes, i can draw feet. however feet wasn't exactly my point of focus so i leave everything else a little foggy. splatting an entire piece with detail can mess you up

Darren Darren